Senior UX Designer
You should bring passion, innovation, and knowledge to the table, and will have a background in creating breakthrough design concepts, problem-solving, and people skills. You should have experience with HTML/CSS, conducting research and usability testing with live users, and most importantly, be able to lead the UX team for the full lifecycle of each project.
- 3+ years experience in UX design for web and apps
- 1+ years designing for mobile
- Superior conceptual and design skills, including information and UX architecture
- Ability develop detailed specs—personas, wireframes, and more—using Axure and other tools
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Keen eye for aesthetic design
- Knowledge of current UX industry trends
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices for desktop and web-based applications
- A great attitude and can work well with others
If this sounds like you, send us a note using the contact form. Direct applicants only—no agencies or recruiters. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Fusebox is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).